So, for today, what I've been eating:
1. A humble piece of buttered sprouted grain toast.
2. Fage yogurt topped with raw honey, cinnamon, and crisped, chopped walnuts.
3. Leftover Tangy-Sweet Potato Salad
Yikes. I should have done some food styling before the photo was snapped! The cilantro and onions are usually chopped smaller, and the cilantro is not so clumpy. :-)
4. Fresh Carrot-Apple-Lemon juice.
5. Roasted Potatoes with Lemon and Thyme.
6. A chocolate-banana-kefir shake.
7. Sliced Apples with Willamette Valley Cheese Co.'s delicious Smoked Gouda Cheese.
8. A bit of Green & Black's organic 70% dark chocolate.
9. Green Lemonade (to come a bit before dinner).
10. And for dinner (also to come), I'll use the roasted lemon potatoes that are leftover from my lunch and have them with blackened roasted salmon and bok choy ~OR~ I'll use them in a frittata with smoked salmon and herbs (and a salad or greens on the side). I'm leaning toward the second because it's quicker, and maybe I'll make blackened salmon tacos for dinner tomorrow evening.