2. Grown kids who call almost daily with all sorts of interesting things to say.
3. Fage yogurt. Laura A mentioned it here once, and I found it in a local store. The best Greek-style yogurt I've ever tasted!
5. A cool evening breeze after a hot day.
6. My grandson's size 2 shorts hanging on the clothesline after getting wet in the wading pool. (It's been a long time since I've hung toddler clothes up to dry!)
7. A growing abundance of lovely seasonal produce in the markets. "April is the cruelest month" in the garden.
8. Making progress in my house decluttering and reorganization goals. I did everything on my list yesterday, but haven't finished emptying the laundry room. I'll keep on.
9. Cod liver oil. (Heh.) It's a miracle potion! I'm serious.
10. Looking forward to having the whole family here this weekend.