Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yes, I'm Still Around...

It's just been an interesting week. A good week, but little, unexpected things have arisen. And there have been bigger situations to deal with (like no water and the need for well repair). I'm currently enjoying the company of my parents, who will be here until Saturday (it's been lots of fun visiting and "doing" with them). Good changes for various family members will keep me semi-preoccupied for another week or so. And there is also an upcoming out of town trip (for just a day or two or three).

It's been a good week, but I just haven't had the kind of leisure or space that allows for computer time. :-) When people are in my home, I tend not to post (or even sit at the computer at all), and there have been many people here almost every day this week. I'm still around, though, and I'm sure I'll have a chance to post something soon.

To those who have asked, thanks for asking.
Susan