Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Have Discovered a New Favorite Thing...

Me, kayaking today. Well, actually, in the picture, I'm just sitting there. And the tip of Laurie's kayak. I think this photo will enlarge if you click on it.


Hey, JoAnne, remember the New Year's Day hike on the lake? Well, here's that point where we took a photo of everyone-- but this time it's the view from the water looking in. You would have loved being out there today.

What a perfect day for kayaking! It was so much fun, and it was just beautiful in every way. I'll take a kayak over a canoe any day!

Thanks, Laurie, for the great day kayaking on the lake. Next time we take coffee and biscotti! :-) And thanks for the photos. I'll probably put the others up soon and write more. (And thanks to Dave for loading, unloading, loading, and unloading the kayaks!)