Sunday, April 19, 2009

And Another Thing!

Just thought I'd put up a photo that was hanging around in my blog folder. I don't think I've used this one before... I'll be hanging clothes on this line til the day I drive away for the last time! :-)

I just have to say that I'm really touched by your nice comments in the post below. Truly. Thanks for being so kind. I told someone yesterday that I just mosey along, putting up blog posts, thinking that just a few regulars are reading occasionally, and lo and behold, out pop more nice people to say that they've been reading here regularly for awhile. What do you know?! It's very nice to meet you, by the way.

I'm considering what some of you have asked me about leaving up the blog. I'm not yet sure what to think about that, but, for a little while at least, I'll keep it posted. That way I can think about what I want to do with it (but I'll likely turn off comments when I pack the computer and move). I really don't want to monitor the blog because I'll be focused on other things, and I'm not sure I want to leave it out there without keeping an eye on it. So, let me think about it...

It's a beautiful day, and the family is outside kicking a soccer ball around, so I'll go out with a big glass of lemon water to sit on the porch and watch! Take care.