Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Want You to Know...

I've heard (directly and through the grapevine) that some of you have commented below (on the post where I announced I'll be closing this blog soon), and your comments have either not gone through or they've disappeared after a time. I want to make sure everyone knows that I've never deleted a comment on my blog. If something has not shown up or has disappeared, I'm not sure what happened to it (this has happened to me before, too). I'm sorry to those of you who have had trouble commenting.

Also, some of you have my email address, and I'm having trouble with that, too. In the past few days, my emails started disappearing. I've lost everything from January up til now, so if you've written to me and you don't get a response, I don't mean to neglect replying. (Please resend any recent emails you've written to me if you don't mind... but only if you'd like.)

Thanks again for your warm kindness. I appreciate it very much.